We at Guesthouse Hagi offer two kinds of accommodation, a cottage and a bed&breakfast in the farmhouse.
The cottage has one bedroom for two, one sleeping loft with two beds, and one sleeping sofa for one person in the living room. There is also the possibility to add mattresses for children under 12.
The farmhouse is a traditional Icelandic farmhouse with two double rooms on the top floor with the ability to add mattresses for children under 12. Due to the layout of he house it does not offer good handicap access. The farmhouse accommodation includes breakfast.
If you are looking for a small and personal guesthouse, Hagi is perfect for you. The English, German and Danish speaking host will provide you with a personal service. We will make sure that your stay with us is an enjoyable one.
Hagi was mentioned in the old Icelandic Sagas (Ljósvetningasaga) and is on the east side of Laxá, a famous salmon fishing river. On the east of Hagi is a small pond. Both the river Laxá and the several small streams to the north and east of Hagi are rich in bird life which makes it a perfect location for bird watchers.
- Cottage for four: 25000 isk per night
- Bed&Breakfast at the farm for two: 18000 isk per night
- Bed&Breakfast at the farm for one: 12000 isk per night
- Extra bed for an adult with breakfast: 8600 isk per night
- Bed linens: 2400 isk per person
- No charge for children under two years of age.
- Children from 2-11 sharing a room with an adult pay 1/2 the fee mentioned above.